Video and Audio Updates
- July 15, 2021 – June Monthly Update
- May 18, 2021 – MTI Q1 Earnings Release Video | PDF Presentation | With Video Download
- May 13, 2021 – EcoChain Illustrative Earnings Analysis Video | No Video Download | With Video Download
- May 4, 2021 EcoChain Adds Immediate Capacity Video and PDF Presentation
- March 31, 2021 – 2020 Earnings Announcement Video and PDF Presentation
- March 2, 2021 – EcoChain Interim Strategic Update Video and PDF Presentation
- January 5, 2021 – Investor Inquiry Follow-up Audio
- December 10, 2020 – Investor Inquiry Follow-up Audio
Latest Financial Update
EcoChain, Inc. Reports Monthly Site Level Financials for Q2 2021
Mechanical Technology Incorporated Stock Information
Experienced Team, Unique Opportunity
Our first acquisition in Washington state provides us with a maximum power capacity of 3.3 megawatts of power. With the latest acquisition of land to build an ultra low-cost green data center, we are well on our way to our mission to significantly increase our total available low-cost renewable power capacity globally.
We are seeking opportunities to acquire existing bitcoin mining operations as well as to develop new facilities from the ground up. For operating mines, we can bring much-needed capital in order to transition to the next generation mining hardware required to grow.
In cases where low-cost renewable power is available on a long-term basis, we seek opportunities to partner with power suppliers, communities, and experienced teams to develop new facilities.